MillennialEYE is pleased to extend this exclusive invitation to residents/fellows participating in the one day Cedars Aspens Mentorship Forum in Austin on September 7th to attend the 2018 ME Live meeting, being held in Austin, Texas, immediately following the conclusion of the Cedars Aspens Mentorship Forum September 7–9, 2018.
MillennialEYE is where the future leaders in ophthalmology convene for this unique meeting experience, designed exclusively for millennial-minded surgeons. Featuring a high level of digital interactivity, social media use, and audience participation, MillennialEYE promotes opportunities for education, interaction, and networking among peers and industry alike—in an environment tailored to this innovative demographic.
A total of 15 support opportunities are being offered to the residents/fellows participating in the one day Cedars Aspens Mentorship Forum in Austin this year.
Each applicant who is awarded support will receive the waiver of his/her registration fee to attend the MillennialEYE meeting, two nights’ hotel accommodations at the JW Marriott Austin (or an alternative hotel in close proximity based on availability) on Friday and Saturday night September 7–9, and a $200 travel stipend toward travel expenses. Hotel accommodations will be made by ME Live.
In order to apply for this support, you will be required to complete and accept the terms and conditions of this support which include the following:
- You must complete all application fields, including contact, current practicing status and specialty, and number of years in practice
- Please READ CAREFULLY and accept the Terms and Conditions below
- You must you must be a current medical student, resident, or fellow at the time of the meeting (September 7–9, 2018) to qualify for this support
- Upon successfully completing and accepting the terms of the application, you will immediately receive an email confirming our receipt of your application. Upon ME Live reviewing and confirming your application is in compliance with the online application/submission requirements, you will promptly be notified via a follow up email with further details relating to your receipt of the support package.
- As a condition to this support you must agree to attend ALL sessions of the meeting on Saturday and Sunday including the wetlab sessions on Sunday morning. Your attendance will be recorded at all sessions, and failure to attend all sessions will result in the forfeiture of your support along with the cost of your 2-night hotel stay, which will be charged to your credit card. The $200 travel stipend support check will be distributed to recipients immediately following the Sunday morning session
- You are required to provide a valid credit card as part of the application process. No charges will be placed on your card; however, a valid credit card is required in the event you cancel your participation and attendance at the meeting as a support recipient outside of the cancelation period in which case, your card will be charged a cancellation fee of $600 (approximately the equivalent of the cost of the cancelation of your two-night hotel stay)
- Please Note: An authorization fee will appear; debit card users, be aware these funds may temporarily be deducted from your account.
The deadline to register for this support is July 31st.
For questions, please contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to you joining us in Austin this September!